National No Housework Day

Thursday, April 7, 2016


Hey y'all! I'm not sure if you know what today is or not, but it's National No Housework Day. AKA my favorite day of the year (aside from Christmas and my birthday)!

Now I know we're all busy people so you probably have a full day already. I'm out of town for a work conference, but if I was home I would be going straight from work to my husband's kickball game. On the off chance that you don't have plans, I'm going to give you a few ideas of what you can do instead of cleaning!

Read a book!
I love to read. If it's a good book I can't put it down and will finish it in a day or two. Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle of life I don't get to read as often as I'd like, but I've got a list of books I want to read as soon as I get a chance. Top of the list is the Game of Thrones series and the Divergent series.

Watch TV or a movie!
It's hard to sit down and catch up on your shows or the latest movies when the sink is full of dishes and there is a pile of laundry to do. But when you aren't allowed to do it today, sit down and enjoy those shows! Conveniently, it's TGIT and so I will be watching Grey's Anatomy and Scandal tonight!

Plan your family vacation!
Today I'm looking at condos for Hubs and I to go to the beach later this year. Websites like www.airbnb.com and www.vrbo.com are my go-to's for traveling.


What are you doing on your day off from housework? I'd love to hear some other ideas.

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.