Christmas Movies

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Now that Thanksgiving is over it is officially time to celebrate Christmas! Now, don’t get me wrong – I love Thanksgiving, but I love Christmas more. (Plus – December is my birthday month so let’s get there already!)

To start off the season I’m going to give you my top ten movies that you should watch. These are in no particular order so you should just watch them all! I’m looking forward to watching all my favorites even more this year since I’ll be snuggling my sweet new baby!

1.       ELF
2.       National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
3.       The Santa Clause
4.       The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause
5.       The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
6.       Santa Baby
7.       Santa Baby 2
8.       The Polar Express
9.       Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch  Stole Christmas
10.   Home Alone

You’ve probably seen most of these, but if not get to work!!

Now Hubs thinks Die Hard and Die Hard 2 are Christmas movies that belong on the list. I keep telling him that just because it occurs during Christmas time does not make it a Christmas movie.

Do you have a favorite that I didn’t list? Do you agree or disagree with Hubs? Let me know in the comments!

xo Courtney


1 comment

  1. Very Nice Post!
    I was looking for the best movies and reached o this page. This list is very helpful to find amazing films. But I think you should also share Ullu web series that are trending. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing post with us for free. I would like to visit this page again and share it with my friends.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.