National Cookie Day!

Monday, December 4, 2017


Hey y’all! Do you know what today is? It is National Cookie Day!! I mean what is better than that?

I love cookies and I love just about all of them! Snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and the list goes on and on... This time of year though I have a special favorite – gingerbread. Is it the smell of the molasses, the childhood memories, or just simply the taste? I have no idea, but I know I love them so!



I usually wait until a little closer to Christmas to make them, but this year I got a head start for cookie day!  I tried a new recipe this year – it required no chill time and the cookies held their shape in the oven! Can we say perfect cookie recipe?!? You can find the recipe in my post by clicking here.

I always make my gingerbread men, but I also like to make other shapes. This year I stuck with circles. I got the perfect bite-size by using the top of a shot glass!




I went a little girly on my circle cupcakes – polka dots and monograms!




I hope you’re enjoying this wonderful holiday as much as I am! If you make any cookies I’d love to see them!

xo Courtney



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.