SHE: Practicing Kindness

Monday, September 12, 2016

Hey Y'all,

Happy Monday. 
Let's get this week off to a great start.  We have all been taught the Golden Rule right? 
Treat others like you would want to be treated. While it seems pretty basic I think we can become a little too self involved/ busy to really take the time to show others how much we care, love or respect them.  I try to do the right thing, but do I go out of my way to do so? 
 I think I can do better.  I want to challenge you this week to intentionally try live by the Golden Rule.  Try to keep up with how you do.
Practice simple acts of kindness each day and see how much YOU actually
benefit. Doing good for others is good for the soul. 

We would love to hear about your week, whether it is holding the door for the next person, paying it forward, or an elaborate plan to bring joy to another. There is no gesture too small.  
Let's practice kindness  ~



xoxo,
Amy

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.