SHE plans a party in 5 minutes!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016







We spent plenty!

 
 
Perhaps you are a SHE who has it all together.  Perhaps you look at your calendar.  I want to be that SHE!  But I messed up!   I will let you in on a little secret.  I messed up, big time!  The days got away from me and I failed to plan a birthday for my littlest SHE.  The diva herself.  The little one who always does her makeup and has the best selfies.  So, what do you do in 5 minutes?  You take her to her favorite store.  OK, I took her to my favorite little girl store before she is too old to go.  I convinced her that a trip to the store with a shopping spree would be more fun than a houseful of giggling little girls! I so enjoyed it, and don't worry, she did too! 
 
She took her Bitty Baby that she named Sara. Sara was treated to a salon treatment.  She received a facial and massage (nice way to say a good scrub and neck tightening).  Sara has been well loved. While Sara will always have a place in our heart and bed we wanted to add a new friend to our collection.  She added the Doll of the Year, Lea to our family.  Lea also got a spa treatment....she got her ears pierced.  And of course we just had to get her plenty of accessories. I have to admit I love this store and all the people that work there.  They were all so wonderful.  The ladies that worked in the salon took such loving care my daughters doll.  The level of customer service in American Girl Doll Stores is incredible. Well at least it is in the Nashville, TN store!  We have also shopped in Chicago and the Mall of America and have always had a great time.  I may or may not have ran through the store yelling, "I want it all!!!"


After we shopped until we dropped, we headed to the Café.  I had called and made reservations for a birthday lunch.  The lady I spoke with on the phone was so helpful.   She helped this momma who had failed turn it all around! She said if you just show up, we will have the cake, ice cream and candles.  We will do it all and even clean up the mess!  She had me at we will do the cleaning.  Once we sat at our table and I realized I was hungry, I wondered if the food would be worth eating.  It was really good.  In fact, we want to go again and soon.  I loved the food presentation.  I wanted to taste everything and I did!! 




 




Spinach Artichoke Dip
The Turkey Club with fries
Parmesan Fries
Fondue (yogurt fondue, muffins and fruit)
The pink birthday cake tasted as good as it looks!


Loved having our dolls sit with us at the table!

I can't believe the baby of the family is 9!  She will be two whole hands next year.  She will be double digits.  This is probably the last time she will want a little girl birthday lunch. They grow up way too fast.  I hope I enjoyed it enough!  Can we just freeze time for a little while?

LISA B


6 comments

  1. Now that is a fun memory neither of you will ever forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. birthday party shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Australia strippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rigidly keeping on the web for storys that can oblige me. There is really a substitute to like in regards to this. I feel you made enduringly acceptably hardly any salubrious fixations in Attributes other than. Tie included, epic calling! cartoon character for party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marketing on digital platforms is what digital marketing is all about. Today, millions of people use digital platforms all over the world. A large customer base assists businesses in increasing brand awareness. Techniques such as social media and SEO can easily assist businesses in increasing brand awareness among a large customer base. https://seoactivators.com/ca/seo-services-calgary/
    Traditional marketing can help build brand awareness, but not on a large scale. As a result, with the help of a digital marketing strategy, a company can increase brand awareness on a large scale. https://redleos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. While the victim chose not to report the incident to the police, a Spanish man who slapped his wife on a TikTok video was sentenced to a year in jail on Monday.
    The guy was found guilty of violence against women by a court in the northern city of Soria, who also barred him for three years from getting a gun and from being within 300 metres (1,000 feet) of his wife or contacting with her.
    https://timesofupdates.com
    https://celebritiesage.com/
    http://scoreinf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.