Busy Girl Desk Essentials

Tuesday, January 26, 2016


Hey Ya'll! Happy Tuesday, hope everyone is having a great week. I've mentioned before that I work in a corporate office, so I thought I would do a run down of my must have desk essentials that every busy girl should have.

1. Agenda/Calendar - I love agendas, especially this one. It allows me to jot down meetings, events, special dates, and I even use mine to meal plan.
  • I love for my desk accessories to match, so I coordinate notebooks and pens to match my calendar. This pencil cup is also adorable. 
2. Touch-Up Bag- Every SHE needs to stash a cute, but small, bag at their desk with items for last minute touch-ups before meetings. I have this one, and use it every single day. I include the following in mine:
  • Chapstick/Lipstick
  • Mini Lint Roller
  • Brush/Comb
  • Travel Hairspray
  • Advil/Tylenol
  • Nail File
You could also include makeup for touchups, oil blotting sheets, deodorant, etc.

3. Mints - Mints provide the same benefits of gum, just without the annoying "chomping".

4. Snacks - Some days are just plain busy, and lunch is not always an option. In the event it happens, I like to store snacks in my desk, preferably peanut butter crackers or a Clif/Luna bar. These Luna bars are my favorite; they taste just like a treat!

5. Extra Clothes - Most days I freeze in my office, so I always dress in layers. I keep a sweater at my desk just in case it's extra cold. Also, now that we're in the colder months more ladies are wearing hose or tights and the inevitable snag could occur. Storing an extra pair in your touch-up bag is always a good idea. Better to be on the cautious side than be cold all day!

6. Heater/Fan - My office feels like the inside of a deep freeze, so I always run my little heater. Just make sure not to catch your desk on fire!

Since we spend so much time at our office, it's important for our desks to be equipped with whatever we could need or want. Having your desk look nice is just an added bonus. What do you keep at your desk? Let me know in the comments section!

xo ~ Brittney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.