SHE of the Month: Katy with Damsel in Defense

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hey everyone!

January's SHE of the Month is our good friend Katy. She sells Damsel in Defense products. She held a party for us last night and let me tell you - so much fun!! I want everything!

Here is a little bit of information on Katy ...

My name is Katy Smalley and I am a native to Chattanooga, Tn. I was saved at the age of seven, met my first boyfriend (Tyler) at the age of 15, and married him at the age of 21. I have two daughters, Savannah (8) and Charity (5). My husband works three jobs and I am a busy homeschooling mother. At the beginning of last year I researched Christian multi-level marketing companies to be able to assist in my family’s finances. Damsel in Defense was the one that sparked my interest. Tyler and I prayed about the company for a few months but did not enroll until July 16th after the shootings took place here Chattanooga. I am passionate about the mission behind Damsel in Defense. Our motto is to equip, educate, and empower women to be safe. AND the BEST part is Damsel gives monthly to aid in rescuing victims of sex trafficking. I can’t wait to share products, information, and have fun with all of you!


Katy is giving away some of her great products! You can sign up by clicking the link below... The giveaway ends Saturday night so don't wait!


1 comment

  1. This is the first time I've heard about Damsel in Defense. You can never be too careful these days. Thank you for sharing. It's what I love about She Degree, with each post I learn something new.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.