SHE Declutters

Friday, January 8, 2016

Hey y'all! So this time of year is a very popular time to declutter and I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

This is going to be a multi-room process for me, but for now I'm starting with my kitchen. I'm always in there and can see it from my couch so I felt it was a good room to start in.  Hubs and I live in an apartment so we have minimal space (and ugly cabinets so please don't judge the next few pictures!).

The corner of our kitchen ended up packed with things and to be honest it was driving me crazy. Also right there I have a drawer full of K-Cups and the top of my cup cabinet full of coffee mugs.

 
 
 
On the other side of the room is our dining room. In there we have my grandmothers buffet and other than having the drawers full of stuff I wasn't really using it.
 
 
So I decided to make the most of my space. I turned our buffet into a coffee bar! This turned out to be a great use of space. Not only have I moved a bulky appliance out of the corner, I've also cleared out a drawer and a shelf.



 
Here is my coffee bar! If you want details as to what is on it you can check out the post here.

 
I hope this post shows you that you don't need much to declutter. Just take a good look around. What spaces do you have that you aren't using the best way you can? Just by simply moving my coffee maker I made a corner of my room slightly cleaner (still needs work), and opened up more space to move other things around.
 
Have you started your declutter process? Let me know about it in the comments!
 
xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.