SHE Throws a Baby Shower!

Monday, April 10, 2017

When a new baby is on the way it is so fun to shower the Mother to be with gifts!!  A friends daughter is expecting a sweet baby boy next month and I had the privilege to give the shower.  What little boy could resist cute woodland creatures??  I went to Pinterest and found so many great ideas.


A hedgehog cheeseball.



 We needed the twigs, moose droppings, birch trees (pretzels dipped in white chocolate) and of course the s'mores.



 We needed a wise old owl made out of veggies!


 Fruit kabobs on an arrow! Yes, please!!


 A chocolate cake with chocolate icing that resembles a stump.


My famous carrot cake complete with a buttermilk glaze and cream cheese icing and the cute little animals made it perfect


We put the Mama Bear in a comfy chair and placed the presents in and around the tepee.



I probably spent too much time on Pinterest.  But, y'all it's a new baby!  I loved every minute!  Oh, I almost forgot...instead of cards everyone brought a book with their gift!  She has the most awesome library.  

 I hope you have the opportunity to celebrate with a new mom!  They are so excited and have such a wonderful glow.  

Have a fabulous week!!!

Lisa B


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.