SHE Knows Electrical Safety

Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Friday!

April showers bring May flowers. We all know the saying, and boy did it rain in April.... but here it is May 5th and it's still raining!! I'm getting tired of it myself. I need some sunshine and back porch sitting in my life.  

With all the rain we've been having there are plenty of downed power lines. Whether it's from fallen trees, wrecks caused from hydroplaning, high winds, or anything else.  The timing of this post is perfect if you ask me. Lots of rain AND May is National Electrical Safety Month.  This infographic I'm sharing with you today went around my office this week (utility industry = safety), and I knew that it was perfect to share with y'all. 

Please take a good look at this and make sure you remember it. If you come across downed power lines you need to stay 40 feet away. If they are touching your car STAY IN THE CAR unless you 100% must exit (aka the car is on fire).  These tips could save your life or someone you come across. 




I hope y'all found this as useful as I did!  Stay safe and we'll all dream of sunny days!

xo Courtney


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.