SHE Picks Four Favorites

Monday, June 12, 2017

Hey y'all! 

If you had to pick four things for your pantry and you could only have those four, do you know what you'd pick? Now I'm talking cooking here. Baking is a whole different story!! 

The other night I was cooking dinner and realized that I was using the same four things on everything I was cooking and once I started thinking about it, I discovered that I use them far more often than I thought!


I have a cabinet full of spices and we'd seriously be fighting if you told me to throw them away. But, if I had to choose, my four favorites are olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.

The dinner I mentioned earlier was steak, roasted sweet potatoes, and sautéed vegetables. For the steak I used the four. On my sweet potatoes I used the four plus a dash of cinnamon. For the vegetables I only used the garlic powder out of the four, but I still used at least one!

I love this combination because it provides just the right amount of flavor and you can use it for so many different things!

What are your top four and how do you use them? Let me know!

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.