SHE: Share Your Baby Advice

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hey y'all,

You know our SHE group is growing this year and we couldn't be more excited. If you are a parent I know you can remember the feelings of anticipation mixed in with a whole lot of fear and what ifs, am I right?  I know that's how Mike & I were.  We really didn't know much about how our world would be changing and it changed a lot, but in the best ways.  We loved everything about being new parents (at least that is how I choose to remember it). But I know there were many challenges to new parents.  Today I want you to share with us your secrets to success.

What helped you through those first few days? Sleepless nights? Colic? Diaper rash? Diaper blowouts? Breast feeding dilemmas? Formula issues? Will this baby ever sleep? Adjusting to your new normal.


Share a comment about how you survived and thrived as a new parent. 
Our girls can't wait to hear your tips.  And please share your tips for Grand-parenting,
I want to be sure I do that very well.  




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.