SHE: Isn't Pet Friendly

Monday, April 3, 2017


Hey Y’all, 

For those of you who know me, you probably know I am not crazy about dogs (pets in general).  Not really any particular reason, I just am not a big fan.  Don’t get me wrong, they are cute and cuddly… at a distance. (I really think it is the work they require and attention they demand). That being said, I know lots of you are very much dog lovers! 

Spring time seems to be a popular time for adding a puppy, to the home.  Is this you?  If so, you might want to visit Puppy Spot.  They help find you just the right fur baby to add to your family.

Once you make the decision to bring a dog home, how do you know which type of dog should you get? Puppy Spot has a fun little quiz for you to see just what breed would work best in your family.

Let's have some fun with this.  Before you begin, comment what type you think you want.  Now take the quick quiz. 
Was it accurate?  Happy Spring time friends! Enjoy your day with your family (the 2 and 4 legged type).

Xoxo,

Amy






Surprise! Mine said I need to wait… very accurate! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.