SHE Thinks Easter (Last Minute)

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hey y'all! So as I'm sure you know, Easter is Sunday. AKA three days away! 

In true slacker form, I've not done a thing as far as decoration, crafts, or baking! Oops! 

I quickly scanned Pinterest for "quick easy Easter" - below are some cute ideas I found that I thought I'd share with you!

So how cute is this bunny garland? I love the little cotton ball tails. 

Image via Pinterest

These eggs are a great way to add a little extra decoration without having plastic eggs laying around. This would also be fun for the kids to help with if they were a little older!

Image via Pinterest

I think this button egg is my favorite! So cute, so easy, and so many possibilities!! 

Image via Pinterest

I love this snack because it's festive, sweet (peeps), and healthy (fruit). A win-win for everyone!

Image via Pinterest
Finally - you can't go wrong with Rice Krispy's! Add some food coloring to the melted marshmallows before you add the cereal and shape like eggs for these cute and yummy treats!

Image via Pinterest


Hope this helped get the creative juices flowing if you're like me and haven't done a thing. 

Happy Easter!

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.