SHE: Babies on the Way

Monday, September 25, 2017


Hey *|FNAME|*,

If you are a friend, then you have probably heard our exciting news… (if not surely you have heard all of the squeals!!).  Two of our SHEs are having babies ~ and two of us are becoming Grandmothers!!  We are so excited for our girls and cannot wait to meet these precious babies.  I think I am also a little nervous for myself.  

image via google

Lisa still has some “littles” at home and a sweet little little niece, so she is still getting a lot of practice with this baby stuff.  I on the other hand practice every 5 weeks at church with my nursery rotation. 
And Google and Pinterest can only get me so far.  There are so many new things and rules and must haves and no no’s.  I am feeling a little lost.  Hint, Hint… This is where you come to my rescue.
Of course I know the basics: bedding, changing table/ station, clothes, towels, diapers, diapers and more diapers and of course the sweet baby lotions.  But as far as extra “necessity” items…

Let’s start with new moms:  What is your #1 must have item on your registry? Do you love it?
Now Grands, Aunties or Besties lucky enough to have the baby at your house quite often: What do you have for the baby?  Did you go all out with a fully decorated nursery? Minimal with a baby blanket or two and a few toys?  Swing? Bouncy seat?
I know that I want a good set up for the baby at our house, so when he comes to visit Momma doesn’t truly have to pack up the whole house. But I also know that babies grow so quickly and I won’t be keeping him daily.  (Yes, “our” baby is going to be a BOY).  So I am being practical too.  I am thinking a pack and play like this will be useful for quite a while.  Anyone tried this one?
I am looking forward to hearing from you and getting your opinion on what you like and dislike.  Please share your ideas and suggestions.  That is what makes SHE Degree so fun ~ ladies sharing their tips and tricks with others to help us all be the best SHE we can be! 
We will no doubt all sharing Baby info over the next few months, so plan to join in and invite the new Moms in your life to follow us too.

Xoxo,
Amy

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.