SHE: Shares With Others

Tuesday, September 26, 2017



Hey Y'all,

In case you are a new friend (& there are a lot of you!! yay!) SHE Degree was started to help other women be the best "SHE" she can be. Whether that is running her home, raising her children, or just starting out in a new home... really any woman of today can benefit.  We want to let her know that she is doing a good job! Our hope is that by sharing our stories and struggles she will see that we are all in this together and sometimes it is hard. 

One of my favorite parts is letting you in on our tips and tricks. They are quick and easy things that will make your day to day activities a little more manageable.  Last year I posted a favorite tip that Lisa shared with me.  I have been doing life for quite a few years and this was new to me. 
My love for plastic wrap has increased dramatically.


So where do you struggle? Are you just starting out in your first apartment? 
New Mommy? Empty nester learning to cook for 2? 

We would love to answer any questions you might have. If we don't know the 
answer ~ I am sure we have a SHE who will.  Let's give it a try.   
What's a tip you would like to share? 




xoxo, Amy 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.