Last Minute Costumes ($5 or less!)

Thursday, October 27, 2016



Hey y'all! We're four days from Halloween. Who is still missing a costume? I'll raise my hand for sure! 

I'm usually all about my costume, but this year I've been so busy that Halloween just snuck up on me. So with the lack of time and me not wanting to spend a fortune, I thought I'd share a list of ideas. The hope is that these are things you either already have or can purchase for under $5.

Witch

This is a classic Halloween costume, but one that is so easy. We all have either a black dress or black pants/skirt and top. Buy a cheap witch hat and ta-da. If you're working with a $10-20 budget you could get more accessories to spice it up, but that is definitely optional!

Spa Day

I like this one, mainly because I like to be comfy! Throw on your robe and some leggings. Buy some face paint to look like a face mask and throw your hair in a bun. Now you're set!

Pajama Girl

Same concept as above. Robe. PJ pants. Hair in curlers. Bam!

Cat/Mouse/Bunny

Another classic costume. Buy some cheap ears (although you may already have some) and draw some whiskers on with your eyeliner. 

If you're looking for some good cheesy costumes, this link has some great ideas!

I hope this is helpful for you! If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! I can't decide which of these I want to do.

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.