It's Christmas Week Y'all!

Monday, December 19, 2016

Hey Friends,

Can you believe it is Christmas week?  Well, it is and just like you we are all crazy busy. 

How are you doing on your Christmas lists? Checking off all of your to do's ? My list is getting
pretty close to complete. 
I finished my baking yesterday ~ Pecan Tassies, Salted Nut Bars (PayDay bars), Buckeyes and white chocolate trail mix.  I really enjoy baking and sharing treats with friends. I have an assortment of goodies in gift boxes ready to deliver to some sweet friends and coworkers tomorrow.  Hope they enjoy them.

Need any last minute gift ideas for the challenging name on your list? Are they the ones who "have everything"?  This is typically my hardest friend to shop for.  Here are a few suggestions, that I think would work great for anyone on your list.
1) Give them gift cards to restaurants, to their favorite grocery store or gas cards.
                  A gift card works for services too. What about one for car washes? for a manicure? 
a hair salon? lawn service? Something they need during the year.
       
2) A set of all occasion cards ~ pre stamped! A friend suggested this and I love it! 

3) Food is always a hit ~ homemade or purchased

Remember that the presentation is as important as the present. So put a little effort in it to wrapping up your items.  And with that, it's time for me to get wrapping... (I could use some little elves.)

Merry Christmas sweet friends ~  
We have had a wonderful year and hope you have too!
Wishing the you happiest of weeks with lots of love, fun and family time. 

Amy










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.