SHE: Enjoys Springtime

Monday, May 2, 2016


Hey Y’all,

Happy Monday.  We had such a nice weekend, spending time with my sweet family is always a win for me.  We did a little “gardening”…  Brittney told you about their garden adventure a couple of weeks ago.  I think they are ready to start planting this week.  It takes a lot of work to get the area ready. We are all pretty excited about it.  For me, I like to garden on a much smaller scale. I do patio plants and Saturday I got started on them.  I have hydrangea plants and peony planted, so they come back every year ~ I have nothing to do with their success. Y’all these are blooms from my peony plant. 

Aren’t these just gorgeous? Oh my and you cannot believe how heavenly it smells.  We have had storms off and on all weekend. I was afraid the blooms would be damaged, so I brought a few indoors to enjoy.  Mother’s Day is coming up ~ bet your Momma would enjoy a few fresh flowers from your backyard in a pretty vase especially if it came with a sweet hug. 
Next I added several annuals. I try to round out the colors, but I mostly have reds and pinks. I will be sure to share some pictures as they grow.  Next weekend I will be sprucing up the patio furniture and filling up the tiki torches to keep those pesky mosquitos away.  Then we will ready for a little back porch sitting. 

How do you celebrate springtime outdoors? Have any planting tips you can share with us? We would love you share them. 

                                                                                      Xoxo,

Amy

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.