SHE Shares Happiness

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Monday, Friend!

So I'm going to be open here - my happiness levels have been real low here lately. I started the year off with my regular "this is going to be my year!!" I had a great and attainable goal list, was excited about it, and was off to a great start.  Then I hit a roadblock, and another one, and just got down. The back and forth weather hasn't helped much either.  Has this been you too? We've decided to work together to change that for all of us. 

Today is the first day of spring! To kick off a great season and pull us all out of the winter funk, we're starting a 30 Day Happiness Challenge!



The challenge is to find at least one thing every day that makes you happy. We'll be sharing photos on our social media accounts every day during the challenge. Where you come in is to comment what your happy moment of the day was.  Maybe you had a great day and have so many happy moments to share - awesome! Give us all of them. Maybe you had a terrible day and your happy moment is that the day is finally over and you get to start over tomorrow - that's okay to post too.

The point of this challenge is to force your brain to find the happiness in your life. Too often we get focused on what's wrong in the world and our life that we fail to stop and "smell the roses." If I'm being honest, I'm tired of living that way.  

So here's to the next thirty days and to being happier people!

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.