Christmas Decorations: Brittney

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


Hey Ya’ll! Happy December, I can’t believe we’re in the home stretch of 2015, and the countdown to Christmas is on! Andrew and I will be celebrating our first Christmas in our own home this year so we have enjoyed decorating and getting ready for the holidays. It has definitely been an adjustment though! At my parent’s house, there have always been multiple Christmas trees, (at one point, 7…) decorations, garland, etc. It’s basically magic.

So in order to recreate some of that magic, I went to all of my go-tos: Amazon, Etsy, Hobby Lobby, and Target. No surprise, I’m sure.

 

We found our main tree on Amazon and went with a red and silver theme – our cat, Millie, sure loves to investigate it…


For our fireplace, we took cardboard letters, sprayed them with metallic spray paint found at Hobby Lobby and added a wreath to spell out Noel.



Our tree skirt and stockings came from Etsy and I absolutely love them! The shop owners can customize them for your needs and they ship fairly quickly! I would definitely recommend both shops.


Our final tree is my “Barbie” tree. Since I can remember, I have always had a Christmas tree in my room, but for the past few years I’ve had a theme tree with pink ornaments. Each year I would add a new ornament and it was always from the Barbie collection at Hallmark. Well, as of last year, Barbie stopped making annual ornaments – I know, heartbreaking. So for now, my Barbie tree will not have any additions, but I still love to look at it all season long. Andrew’s feelings aren’t exactly the same as mine… :)

 


I hope you enjoy our Christmas decorations as much as we do!

xo ~ Brittney


1 comment

  1. Brittney, your home is beautiful and your Christmas decorations are so creative. I love your main tree and the Barbie one is cute too. Your mom has me beat, the most trees I've had are 3 (on the inside that is). lol Merry Christmas to you & Andrew.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.