Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

Friday, November 20, 2015


Hey y’all! So with our theme of Thanksgiving meals this week I’m sharing a great (and somewhat healthy) dessert recipe. We’re headed to the beach for Thanksgiving this year (5 days and I can’t wait!), so I want to make sure that when I’m planning our dessert it is road friendly. These are so easy that I might actually just make these in the condo!
These pumpkin spice cupcakes have… wait for it… THREE ingredients. That’s it.  You’ll need a spice cake mix, a can of pumpkin puree and a can of cream cheese icing.

Mix together the cake mix and the pumpkin. That’s all – don’t add the eggs or anything.



When you go to pour these in the muffin tins (you could also use it to make a cake), you need to keep in mind something. This batter is thick so it won’t spread and even out like your typical cupcakes, so be sure to spread them out in the tin.



Place them in the oven according to your mix’s directions. Mine was 350 for 20 mins. The toothpick trick works for these (if it comes out clean they’re done!). When they come out of the oven, let them cool and add the icing. Ta-da! Delicious cupcakes! (It is worth mentioning that the cake part of this is only 2 WW points. Of course the icing adds to it but other than that they aren’t bad!!)




I hope you enjoy these. Next week I'll be talking about how I iced these so make sure you stop back by!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Xo Courtney


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.