SHE Has a Love/Hate Relationship with Pinterest!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016


I love all the things I see on Pinterest!  So when I came across this I knew I needed to make it for my back porch.  I have had my share of Pinterest fails!  I am also a gray thumb.  One who usually sends plants to their death.  But, I decided to try it any way.  So I went to gather the supplies.
I used three pots, potting soil, river rocks and plants.  I started by placing the smallest pot upside down inside the biggest pot and adding dirt.
Once it was to the top of the smallest pot , I put the pot of rocks on top of the smallest pot.
I added more dirt and then started placing my plants around to see how many I would use.
Then I planted them and added more dirt around each plant.  
Next I added the candle and the hurricane lamp.  And I was finished. When I make another one, I will only put half the river rocks in the pot.  Then I will place the candle and hurricane lamp in and fill around the edges with rocks.  This time I had to dig out rocks...so don't make that mistake!  I loved the way it turned out and at least it wasn't a Pinterest fail!!

Lisa B




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.