SHE: Tries to Stay Warm

Monday, January 9, 2017



Hey Y'all,

We got snow!! I love snow don't you?  (ok, we got a very light dusting, it could certainly have been a bigger snow). But we did get a lot of COLD! Oh my stars, it is so cold here! But it's January, right? And now with cold weather that means we have to dress warmly. I am definitely not a fan of coats. I like a jacket/ sweater but coats are constraining and bulky and too warm as soon
as you get into your building. But we are supposed to wear them to stay warm and not get sick. Fortunately, scarves are a popular fashion accessory that I can wear without too much added bulk on those in between days when a light jacket or sweater are almost enough. 

This creates my next dilemma, scarves come in all different shapes and lengths - how do I wear each different style?  Here are some examples that will have you tying the perfect scarf in no time.

I have a blanket scarf that I wear, well, like a blanket.  I am claustrophobic so I don't like things too closely around my neck. The blanket scarf is easy to throw on and head out the door.  And it can be worn so many different ways.   

There are also some very classic wrap around ways to wear your scarf too, that look so pretty and give you the added warmth you need.  So what is you go to use for a scarf and staying warm? 


Once you learn to tie them, these same styles can be used with thinner weight scarves for Spring and Summer.  Whatever the occasion, if you need a scarf to complete your OOTD, I am sure you can find a style here.

Bundle up and stay warm friends!! 
                                                            xoxo,
Amy









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.