SHE: Thanksgiving Begins...

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hey Y’all,

We are a little over a week away from Thanksgiving!! I am so excited. I love everything about Thanksgiving. I like the colors, the smells, the cool temps (usually) and the casseroles!!  I love a good casserole. To me, the turkey ~ which most consider the “main dish” of the holiday… is a side note.  Now don’t get me wrong, my hubby will fry us a delicious turkey and it will be devoured. But I love to fill my plate with the yummy goodness of the many casseroles we have.   It’s funny, they are all typically easy to prepare, yet I rarely make them except during the holidays. Maybe I will make that a new idea and make them more throughout the year. Think that will take away some of their specialness? (I am really not sure that is a word.)
What about you? Are you a meat and potatoes girl or a casserole taster?  My favorite is sweet potato casserole. Lisa has a delicious recipe in our cookbook. It’s like a dessert it is so yummy. But then you have hash brown casserole, broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, squash casserole, corn casserole, macaroni and cheese casserole and the list goes on… What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Like many of you, we will be making our grocery lists this week.  I plan to be sharing ideas with you about our Thanksgivings and “How we do them”.  We would love to know your family’s favorite Thanksgiving foods and your tips for a successful holiday dinner.


xoxo,
Amy

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.