SHE Decorates Last Minute

Monday, November 20, 2017




  

Happy Thanksgiving Week! I absolutely love Thanksgiving (probably because I love to eat!)

For today's post I went to Pinterest (none of these images are my own) and scoped out some of my favorite DIY decorations. Hopefully this will help you out if you're in a last minute bind!

These bottles are great and easy! Simply grab some old wine bottles, or beer bottles if you're looking for something smaller. Spray paint them the color of your choice. Once dry, write on them with a paint pen and tie some twine around the top. Ta-Da!

image via Pinterest


Next up - some simple candles. Grab a pack of fake leaves and use twine or ribbon to tie around candles. You could even use candles you already have. Easy and cheap!

image via Pinterest


This one I love! Use those old mason jar lids (you can buy some if you don't have a stock pile) and spray paint them orange. Tie them together and stick some cinnamon sticks in the middle. Hello adorable pumpkin!


image via Pinterest


This is absolutely adorable and a must (in my opinion) if your family has kids. All you need is a pumpkin and a sharpie. You could use a orange pumpkin if you can't find a white one, or paint it if you're really wanting white!


image via Pinterest


Last but not least - GOLD. My favorite! I drool over all things gold. Pick some pumpkins (real or fake), pinecones, anything really, and a can of gold spray paint.

image via Pinterest



What are some of your favorite fall decorations that are easy?


xo Courtney 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.