SHE Cooks: Jalapeño Popper Dip

Wednesday, February 3, 2016


 
 Y'all I have a major problem.  I love appetizers.  I could make a meal on them and I am always searching for a new one to try. Jalapeno Popper Dip!  This is one of the items on my Super Bowl Party list.  This is an excellent hot dip to nosh on while watching those commercials. I can't wait to try Brittney's Wings too!   
 
 
I am going to give you the recipe and tell you how you can make it more figure friendly.  (Especially since Phil didn't see his shadow!  We have less time to get ready for those swim suits!!)
 
 



Jalapeno Popper Dip
2 (8oz) cream cheese (use fat free)
1 cup of Mayo (fat free)
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies 
1 (4 oz) can diced jalapeno peppers (If you want it to be milder you can use 2 cans of chilies and no peppers)
Do not drain peppers or chilies.
 
Mix these ingredients until smooth and place in a pie pan (or a pottery dish like I did).
 
Next mix 1/2 stick of melted butter, 1 cup of bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.  Then sprinkle over the cheese mixture.  Bake in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 minutes. 
Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. 
 
I had a meeting and took them to share with the ladies there and this dip was a big hit!  Everyone wanted the recipe.
 
So, just curious here.  Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?  Do you have a party?  Do you watch the commercials?  If not, what do you plan on doing Sunday?
 
 
Lisa B


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.