SHE Crafts: Valentines

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


 

                            



I can't help myself.  Every single year when Valentines Day rolls around I just have to craft.  I just have too!  I want construction paper, doilies, glue, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and time.  Time to create. 
The beginning of my homemade Valentine card for my love!
This year I had my youngest daughter invite some of her friends over and we had a craft day together.   We did an adult coloring page in honor of our SHE this month.  Then we did some fun projects I found on Pinterest.
We made Hershey kiss "rings" in honor of our SHE Riley who just got engaged.  We took bubbles and put them on a heart and added, "you blow me away"
My youngest SHE and a couple of her friends making frames with heart cutouts.
 



I thought about giving you detailed instructions on some fun Valentines to make.  But that would ruin the point of Valentines Day.  The point is to write notes to people you love.  Yes, the chocolates, roses, and stuffed animals make it fun.  But the handwritten notes from the heart make it memorable. This year write a "love" note to your mom, dad, sister, brother and or friend.  Make a Valentine to take to your elderly neighbor.  Even if it is a construction heart with a handwritten Happy Valentines Day.  Get out the craft supplies and make a few with your kids or friends.  And don't forget the old notes people use to send back and forth......
Happy Valentines Day!!  Lisa B

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.