SHE Splurges: Work Clothes

Friday, February 19, 2016

Okay SHE's, I'm sharing what I consider to be important for those of us in the working world (#CubeLife) - Clothes.

Some weeks you see your coworkers more than you see your family, so it's obvious we want to be cute, but why waste your money on clothes that will only be around to wear a couple of times. So today I'm going to let you in on what pieces I think you need to splurge on. Splurging on the right pieces is key to making sure you have a closet full of things that are going to last you. Let's get started!

First up is a good solid colored blouse (or two - three). Having a few tops that you know are going to make it past the third wear is worth the few extra dollars. 

Image via The Limited

Up next is a good dress. This sheath dress from The Limited is my favorite. I have it in three colors (still want the rest) and wear it all the time. I've had them for two years or so and they still look just as good as day one. Worth the splurge!

Image via The Limited

You're also going to need a good jacket. Even if your office is business casual, chances are there will be a meeting here or there that you're going to need this for. I like to have my nice suit jacket and then one of these fun colored cotton jackets. 

Image via The Limited
Image via The Limited

Let's move to the bottom half. You're going to need a good pair of pants and a skirt. Always splurge on these. You'll be thankful that you do!

Image via The Limited

Image via The Limited

Okay, now that you've stocked your closet with your key pieces go run to Target and fill it up with fluff pieces!

What are your go-to splurge pieces?

xo Courtney



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.