Summer Supper

Monday, June 13, 2016


Hey Y'all,



image via Facebook

"Mom, What's for dinner?"  Does this question give you anxiety?  I don't know about your crew, but we like dinner around here. And some days I can answer that easily ~ then there are the days I have absolutely no clue.

Regardless of "what" we are having, I always try to make summer suppers cool. My go to might be any type salad~ tossed, chef, tuna, chicken or pasta.... Love them all.  Or something grilled. We also use our grill as much as possible to keep the house cooler and grilling gets dinner on the table pretty quick.

This week I have been perusing Pinterest for some new dinner options.

How yummy do these sound?  (And as a bonus, the recipes are quick and easy.)

Bow Tie Chicken Caesar Salad
Doritos Taco Salad
Fajita Chicken Kabobs
Pasta with Tomato, Basil, Spinach & Parmesan

 
What are some of your family favorites?  Please share your recipe with us, we would love to try it. We will be sharing recipes for grilling too, so check back soon!






                     Xoxo, Amy












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.