SHE: Does A Little Daydreaming

Monday, August 22, 2016


Hey Y’all,

I know the calendar says August, but with kiddos back in school I am dreaming of my favorite time of the year~ fall.  I love fall! The colors, the smells, the crisp air, fun clothes and it’s also the season of pumpkin everything.  J  (Even though I don’t drink “hot” drinks, pumpkin spice lattes smell heavenly).  Fall in the South, also means football, tailgating and lots of activities. 
image via Pinterest


To me, fall also means comfort. That sounds weird doesn’t it? But you know what I mean… Pretty décor, comfy clothes, warm hearty dinners, these are things that are inviting.  I have been doing a little day dreaming this weekend about fall and looking for some new ideas for this season. And where can you find more inspiration than Pinterest?  If you follow me on Pinterest, sorry I may have blown up your feed with Fall EVERYTHING.   

Here are just a few things that caught my eye:

·      Decorations:  love these ideas, they just say “Welcome  Home” don’t you think? 

·      Food: I enjoy crockpot cooking year round but especially in the fall. Love to start a
      crockpot meal on Saturday morning and let it simmer all day. The simmering fills the
      house with  yumminess.  And of course apple desserts of all types. These sound like great recipes to try ~  easy and quick to throw together. 

·       Clothes: how cute are these clothes… blanket scarves are so fun!  I have a little bit of a claustrophobic issue, but the blanket scarf can be used as a wrap without the bulk of a real jacket. 
image via Pinterest
Hoping these ideas have you doing a little fall daydreaming of your own.  If you need
any inspiration our Pinterest board, Bring On Autumn, is ready to help you out


Xoxo,
  Amy

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.