SHE Plans

Wednesday, August 3, 2016




The SHE's at SHE Degree really do plan! What are we planning??  Glad you asked! 
Here is a quick hit list...

1. A Planning Class to get you started in the right direction!



2.  An Everything SHE Needs Christmas Market so you can come, shop and find great gift items to take the stress off your Christmas List!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8W_qNNkMmx2REIyMEJsUnVqN28/view

And several other things that we aren't ready to share just yet...you will have to stay tune!


As for me, I am a stay at home-home school mom, I have a ton to plan!  This week I started planning our school year.  I have all our meals planned for the month of August and that is such a big weight off my shoulders.  I have even made my shopping list.  So glad that is done!  Now I am working on the school year.  I am sitting in my dining room working an hour at a time.  I find that old saying is true...inch by inch it's a cinch, yard by yard it is hard!  If I give myself all week to accomplish the school folders they don't seem like a burden.  (Incase you are wondering my kiddos work by weekly folders.  All the work for each of their subjects is in the folder and they do all the work each day.  They have the option of working ahead.  It really prepares them for college and working from a syllabus.  If they don't get their work done, they lose privileges and have to make it up plus the work for the next week.  I mean your college professor won't care!  This is still a concept the 4th grader is learning but the 9th grader should have it by now.  Life is tough around here, but some days our lunchroom is Chick Fil A!)  We get to go a lot of places and take classes all over town.  I almost forgot I have to plan Karate and gymnastic classes!  We really are not home....not sure why it is called home school! 

Lisa B. 

I am really not ready for summer to end.  I am not wanting to start school!  I am dragging my feet!!  But, it is here!  So, I guess I will get ready!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.