StrawNana Peanut Butter Dog Treats {National Dog Day}

Friday, August 26, 2016

Hey y'all! Today is National Dog Day, so naturally it's my favorite day (behind Christmas and my birthday). Spoiling my baby is my favorite thing to do and the other night I made him some homemade treats! Since it's National Dog Day, I knew I had to share the recipe. But first, some pics of my baby boy. (note: he'll be three next week but he's still my puppy/baby)

"Hi, I'm Mack B. Philpott. I love my mom and dad, sticks bigger than I am, the snow, and snuggling on the couch. I was also a super cute puppy!"






Okay, now that we're done drooling over my baby, let's get to the recipe. These are literally the easiest things you'll ever make and they're frozen - perfect for these hot days we've been having.  

You'll need 3 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 banana, and 32oz of yogurt, I used strawberry banana yogurt. I'll admit, this was by accident. I was on the phone, saw original on the lid and thought it was plain. But I personally believe they turned out better than they would have if they were made with plain yogurt. 



Slice up your banana and throw it all in the blender and mix it up really well.


Pour in ice cube trays (or if you're fancy use silicon trays shaped like paw prints!)


I filled up three!


Somebody was anxiously waiting!


Freeze for two-ish hours and you're ready to go!


They were a hit!


So to wrap that up...

32oz Strawberry Banana Yogurt
1 Banana
3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter

Blend it all together, pour in ice cube trays, and freeze for two hours. 

I hope your babies love this as much as mine did.

xo Courtney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.