My Favorite Place at Christmas Time

Thursday, December 17, 2015

One of my all time favorite vacations is heading to the Big Apple at Christmas time. The energy, the lights, the food and the people are second to only the North Pole. If you want to get in the spirit head to the concrete jungle, it will get you every time. 

My All Time Favorites of NYC at Christmas.. 


1. The tree at Rockefeller Center. This one is a no brainer, you'll never forget the first time you see this beauty. Bundle up & get some ice skating in under the tree. 



2. My favorite view of the city is from Brooklyn Bridge park. Grab some hot chocolate and walk across the bridge, there are so many great restaurants in Brooklyn too! 



3. The Rockettes. Great fun for the whole family! 



4, Window Shopping!! Every single window at Christmas time is insanely gorgeous. Walk around and snap some pics of your favorites. My personal favorite is Bergdorfs. 



4. A never miss on my list is a Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity's! The peanut butter one is also incredible and the shop is adorable! Just make sure to make reservations. 



5. For the best view of the city head to Top of the Rock. You can see the entire island, the Statue of Liberty & the gorgeous lights on the Empire State building. 



6. Rofl's is the most insane Christmas restaurant I've ever seen. There are millions of ornaments and lights everywhere!! 

If you can't make the trip up to NYC for Christmas time, watching Elf or Home Alone 2 always help me feel like I'm in the big city. 

PS. Don't forget to enter our very first giveaway here!!
XO,
Riley


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.