Favorite: Christmas Movies

Tuesday, December 8, 2015


Hey Ya’ll! We’re getting in the Christmas spirit, and there are so many ways to do that. In our house, we decorate, bake Christmas cookies, and watch our favorite Christmas movies. Today I thought I would share the Top 10 movies we watch during the holiday season! We typically watch more than the ones I've listed below so it was difficult narrowing them down to 10!

1. Elf

I remember seeing Elf in theaters with my Mom and laughing the entire time. When it finally came out on DVD it was an event in our house. We ordered pizza and watched it after school. 10 years later, it still never gets old!

2. Home Alone

Every year I watch this movie, and to this day, I don’t think I would ever be resourceful enough to “save my house” from the Wet Bandits like Kevin McAlister.

3. Home Alone II

This is probably one of the ONLY movie sequels that I have ever liked as much – if not more than the original!

4. The Santa Clause

Love, love, love. It’s probably my all time favorite Christmas movie. I remember watching this as I ate breakfast in high school I loved it so much. Now I eat breakfast in the car on the way to work, or at my desk…. Oh how times have changed!

5. Christmas with the Kranks

Such a good movie! I read the book in middle school and loved the movie just as much.

6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

You can’t celebrate Christmas properly if you do not watch this movie. In my opinion, the original Grinch is the only way to go, sorry Jim Carrey. I’m sure others will disagree!

7. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

A Classic. That is all there is to it. We’ve seen the movie so many times I’m pretty sure we could recreate it word for word.

8. The Holiday

Not a typical Christmas movie, but it’s one of my favorites.

9. Jingle All the Way

I can only pray I never become the desperate parents who waits until Christmas Eve to search for TurboMan!

10. Miracle on 34th Street

The sassiest/oldest soul child I’ve ever seen, and for that reason alone I love this movie. Although it’s not the original, it’s still one of my favorites.


So far, we have only watched three on the list this season, so we have lots of watching to do! What are your favorite Christmas movies?

xo ~ Brittney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.