SHE Loves Dips

Thursday, July 14, 2016




Hi Friends!

So a little bit about me – I’m a HUGE dip fan! Like not even kidding, I almost always have to have something to dip whatever I’m eating in. French onion chip dip, ranch, queso, salsa, guacamole (recently learned I like this one!), I’ll even dip my roll into gravy if I have it. I guess you could call me a dipoholic. 

Today I’m going to share with you two of my go-to dip recipes that I love to whip up if I need something.



Buffalo Chicken Dip


(I’m going to start by saying there are a lot of different recipes of this out there. This is the one I go by and have adapted to my likes!)

16oz cream cheese, softened

2 cans chicken

½ Frank’s buffalo sauce

1 cup ranch



I like the dump my chicken into my KitchenAid mixer with the paddle attachment before putting anything else in. Let it run on low for a few seconds to help shred the chicken up. Then I add the remaining ingredients.



I have a cute 9x9 casserole dish that I usually make this in, but you could use a variety of things. I bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or so. 



Helpful Hints:

 If you’re in a hurry (and the dish you’re using fits) this can be made in the microwave – I’ve done it and it tastes the same!

 One of my favorite things to do with the leftovers (if you have any) is to make quesadillas! 





Baked Potato Dip


This dip is so good! And like the other one, is so easy to make! Recommended chips to serve with are potato skins or plain potato chips! This recipe can also be found in our cookbook!



16oz sour cream

Ranch dip mix (packet)

Bacon bits to taste

1 ½ cups Grated cheddar cheese

Chives to taste



Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Add the bacon bits and chives to your liking. I personally usually leave the chives out.



Do you have a go-to party dip? I’d love to hear about it and add to my collection!



xo Courtney






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.