SHE Cooks: On The Go Breakfast Muffins

Thursday, July 28, 2016



Morning friends!

Last week when I shared my meal plan I mentioned I was going to share the recipe for our new favorite breakfast muffins. 

We both are usually running out the front door at the last minute on week days, so having these ready to go and only needing 55 seconds in the microwave is such a relief!

You'll need 8 eggs, 6 large biscuits, 1 pound of sausage, 1 cup of cheese, and 1 cup of milk (not pictured, sorry!).


Whisk together your eggs and milk. Add any seasoning you want. I use salt and pepper, but I bet some cajun seasoning would be good too!



Add 1 cup of shredded cheese.


While you're mixing that, brown your sausage. I love using my micro cooker from Pampered Chef to cook in the microwave - much faster!


Tear 6 biscuits into small pieces. I either bake some canned or frozen biscuits real quick or grab a box of pre-cooked biscuits from the bakery section at the grocery store.


Mix the biscuits and cooked sausage into the egg mix and let it sit for about 10 minutes.


Dish the mixture out into your muffin tins. I typically fill up 24.


Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes. You'll know they're done when the eggs are set.


Enjoy!!


After they have cooled I throw mine in a ziplock bag and put in the fridge. On our way out the door I throw two in the microwave for 50-55 seconds and I'm ready to go.

Having a good and filling breakfast ready to go when I'm running late is such a life saver!

I hope you enjoy these as much as Hubs and I have!

xo Courtney


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.