SHE: Saves the Date

Monday, July 11, 2016



Hey Y’all, 

image via www.lillypultizer.com

With all the activities we have to keep up with for work, school, church, sports, family… days can get a little crazy.  How do you keep everything straight? I have always used a planner of some sort.  I think it is fair to say that planners are a definite obsession of the SHE Degree ladies, even our “littlest” SHE has her own Happy Planner.  
My planner is functional as I generally get all my events in the calendar.  But when it comes to making my planner pretty, I am definitely not too skilled.  And I will freely admit, I get envious when I see you ladies with your Happy Planner or Erin Condren planner  and your perfectly coordinated washi tape and lettering. Do you???   And don’t even get me started on the adorable stickers!!  I am great at purchasing planners and all the accessories (and yes I generally have a great coupon to use for them), but I am at a loss on how to turn it into a beautiful “spread before the ink”.  That is getting ready to change for me and it can for you too!!
image via www.erincondren.com
SHE Degree is hosting our first class!!  Planning 101!!  It seems like the perfect place to start. Learning to plan and be organized is so important no matter where you are in your SHE Degree life. I cannot tell you how excited we are about this event.  (Loving!! these Flamingos!)
image via Riflepaperco.com
I have a love for stationary of all types, journals, note cards, planners….  There are so many beautiful papers. Whatever you are writing can be pretty, even "to do" lists. The tips we learn can be used for all your stationary needs.  SHE's know a handwritten note is not only a must, but such a nice touch.  Join us at Planning 101 and learn some great tips to make your days a little prettier too.   

xoxo, Amy
 
I may have a few planners... but SHE doesn't judge :) 

The link is so easy to find on our website!    
















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.