Roasted Potatoes

Tuesday, November 17, 2015


Hey Y’all! Potatoes are one of my “go-tos” for an easy side dish, but I was tired of the standard mashed, smashed, and baked. So I decided to try roasting them – and they were a hit! They were extremely easy and flavorful and would be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving meal.

I start by preheating my oven to 450 degrees and rinse two large baking potatoes. Two large potatoes will feed about 3 people, or two really hungry people!

Next, cut your potatoes into bite sized cubes.







Now, cube them up and toss them in a mixing bowl.



In a small mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, garlic powder, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.



Once combined, pour over your cubed potatoes and toss in a baking dish.




Pop them into your oven for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to make sure they cook evenly.




Recipe

2 Large Baking Potatoes
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion flakes

They’re easy as that! I hope you enjoy!
xo ~ Brittney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.