SHE Crafts: No Sew Pillow Tutorial

Thursday, November 5, 2015



If you're like me you love to shop! I shop too much though so anywhere I can save some money, I'm all for it. When I was redoing our living room, I was trying to satisfy my love for pillows (& I mean millions of pillows) without breaking our bank --which led me to one of the easiest DIYs I've ever done! If you can wrap a present you can do this project with your eyes closed. 

What you'll need:
Hot glue gun (& glue sticks) 
Pillows to be recovered
Fabric (I used 2 yards of duck fabric for every 1 18x18 pillow) 

Directions: 
1. Lay fabric out on the floor, pattern side down
2. Place pillow in the center and fold one side of the fabric over the pillow
3. Repeat with the other side and hot glue where it meets
4. Repeat with other side of fabric (pretend you're wrapping a present & glue wherever they meet)
5. Hold down while they cool



This is seriously the quickest project ever. I was so happy with the outcome too! I've received so many compliments on our pillows, no one believes me when I tell them I recovered them myself. They hold up so well, I constantly have dogs playing, wrestling and laying on them and they still look brand new. I was lucky and we had so many extra pillows in storage but if you don't have any extras look in thrift shops, yard sales and clearance sections! I hope you'll try this out & let us know how you style yours! 

XO,







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.