Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

image via Google
Happy first day of fall! Now I know, it's 875 degrees outside so it certainly doesn't feel like fall, but I want to talk about it anyway.  With fall comes chilly weather, soups, s'mores, and football. If Christmas was during fall it would definitely be my favorite season.  To kick off this great season, I wanted to give you a variety of fun fall things!

These are my favorite soups that I will make a couple times before it gets warm again (some I've already made this month)!





You're also going to need some go-to desserts. S'mores is a great option and I love mixing it up by using Reese's instead of regular chocolate bars, but sometimes you need a few others. Here are some of my favorites!





And finally, some of my fall bucket list items for the year:

Go to a pumpkin patch

Carve those pumpkins

Sit around a bonfire

Eat s'mores around that bonfire

Drink apple cider

Play in the leaves

Sit outside and enjoy the crisp air (whenever it finally shows up)

Unplug for a weekend at a cabin in the woods (no TV/cell phones, just beautiful leaves and relaxation).

Attend a couple of fall festivals!


Do you have anything you would add to any of these lists? I'll love to know.

xo Courtney




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.