SHE GETS ALONG

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Dear SHE's,

We all have to get along with others. It is an important part of life.  Here lately we have to listen to political rants. (I post my share) And don't forget the on going mommy wars.  We all have to work or study and most SHE's have something or someone to care for.  So today on the blog I want to hear how you deal with the ongoing mommy wars...the office drama...the political rants.  I want to hear from you!  Sometimes the way to succeed is to take from each other the best ideas, mesh them together and create the solution that is pure gold.  For example, I have always told my children when they don't want to do something.  When they feel like their friends are pressuring them and they don't know how to say no.  To use me!  Say my mom said I had to be home.  My mom said I can't go...say my mom is horrible!  She will show up and call all our moms.  Use me!  

And I will admit when I am with the "newer, hip" moms and they ask if the snacks are organic and non GMO?  I say of course.  I personally don't buy organic or non GMO or any of that other stuff.  We could argue that point all day, but I am an "old" mom.  Being an older mother, let me just say there will always be a bunch of scary letters.  Words like organic.  That "they" whoever "they"
are will throw out every now and then to make you feel like an even worse mom.  Jump on what feels right for your family, but don't be hating on the rest of us if we don't jump too!  Some of us, jumped off the bandwagon.  Sorry, but I have too much laundry and want to go to the zoo.  

So, what do you do to get through the hard looks and mean stares?  How do you handle the political debates?  I would love to hear what you have to say!!

We SHE's need to stick together!
Lisa B

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.