SHE Exfoliates

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hey Ya'll! Earlier this month I decided to get my first spray tan - more to come on that later, but I was super nervous! My plan was to go the day before my birthday, so of course I wanted it to look extra flawless. I researched Pinterest and Google for tips on how to get the most from a spray tan, and the number one tip was to exfoliate. I have super sensitive skin to begin with, so I wanted to make sure the products I used were gentle enough for me, but also prepped my skin for the best result. I came across a DIY body scrub, and it was amazing! Also, one of the best parts, it only required 3 ingredients. Most likely you already have the ingredients in your home. After I used it the first time, I was hooked, and have used it multiple times since then.

Images via Google
 To start, find a container with a lid (mason jar, storage canister, etc.). Add 2 cups of white, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of baby oil, and 1/4 cup body wash. Mix the ingredients together and you have a body scrub that will last multiple uses. That's it! The final product will look slightly runny, but mix it up before each use, and it will work perfectly.

I found it's easiest to use in the shower. Apply the scrub to damp skin, massage it into your skin with either your hands or a loofah, and rinse. I used the scrub all over, except for my face. Once you leave the shower, make sure to moisturize your skin to keep your skin hydrated and looking luminous. As soon as I used the scrub I was hooked, it truly made my skin feel brand new.

Now that shorts and tank top weather is almost among us, you want to make sure your skin looks great. Try this scrub out, and your skin will thank you! Let me know how you liked it in the comments!

DIY Body Scrub
2 cups white, granulated sugar
1/4 cup baby oil
1/4 cup body wash

xo ~ Brittney

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SHE Degree. Design by FCD.